- Do, Ellen Yi-Luen and Mark D Gross, (2007) Environments for Creativity, a Lab for Making Things in Creativity and Cognition, 27-26, ACM SIGCHI paper (use ACM digital library connected from GT library site if you are off campus) try this
- Akin, O. and Lin, C.: 1996, Design Protocol data and Novel Design Decisions, in N. Cross, H. Christiaans & K. Dorst (eds) Analyzing Design Activity, John Wiley & Sons, New York (or Design Studies, Vol 16, Nov 2, pp 211-236) akinlin95.pdf (find the book at Amazon or find related books )
- Gardner, H, 1994, Chapter 6, The Creator’s Patterns, in MA Boden (ed) Dimensions of Creativity, MIT Press, 143-158 gardner-pattern.pdf
- Check out the Creativity and Cognition conference (deadline 4/25 – perfect for submitting your term paper!) –http://dilab.gatech.edu/ccc/index.html (find past papers from ACM Digital Library – click on Publication Archive to find past proceedings here)
If you are curious, welcome to find arguments from the following optional reading and bring them to class.
- Graham, Paul (2003) Hackers and Painters http://www.paulgraham.com/hp.html
- Here is a fun piece – How to make history dates stick – by Mark Twain | http://www.twainquotes.com/HistoryDates/HistoryDates.html